Re: acceptance&commitments over trust

On Mon, 30 Mar 1998, Carl Ellison wrote:

>At 06:27 PM 3/27/98 +0100, Paul-André Pays wrote:
>>I don't need trust, I (and they) need commitments / contracts
>>and liability and this why the thread about "trust transitivity"
>>looks to me as a pure speculation and theoretical debate unrelated
>>with the requirements of most players I have to deal with.
>
>Very well said.  Thank you for the words.

If, however, "proper keys" and "proper trust" are not present, then
someone that claims "I don't need trust, I just need commitments and
liabilities" is like the proverbial man that just wanted the
third-floor of the house... no first and second floors were need to
fulfill his wishes.

Cheers,

Ed

Dr.rer.nat. E. Gerck                     egerck@novaware.cps.softex.br