Modular approach to key management for IPSP

Ref:  Your note of Fri, 4 Nov 94 10:41:36 PST (attached)

Ashar,

we are the last to try to stop any advance towards the
construction of a PKI. We are  definitely interested to contribute
in that direction.
However, this important goal should not come at the expense of ignoring
the other ways people do key distribution today (and will keep doing
for long time). Especially, that there is no contradiction between the
different approaches.
All  we are saying is let them co-exist.
(And they will, no matter what we decide.)

I believe that we are essentially in accord on this issue.

Hugo

PS: as for comments on SKIP I still owe them to you and to the list.
    Hope to do it soon.