Re: (IPng) Proposed message on perfect forward security

Amir says:

> Jim says:
> > I see no consensus that you keep saying with phrases like "I suspect
> > that others feel the same way".  I do see one hand clapping.
>
> Agreed. Not even a `rough' one... :-)

Sigh.

Please go back and re-read. Jim was quoting me writing about building
the best system we can and letting the lawyers fight with
governments. It had nothing to do with SKIP. How Jim turned the
message into a SKIP message is beyond me. I wasn't discussing SKIP.

Perry