Re: Only 1 IPSEC Session at Danvers?

Howie,

The one session may not be enough if we have more volunteers for well focused
presentations on key management (hint, hint :-)

Anyone that would like to have time on the IPSEC agenda should give me a call.
 as always  As always, presentations that help us towards our objectives on the
IPSEC work items are solicited.  An additional IPSEC session will be added
(given availability) if necessary.

Regards,

Paul A. Lambert

Motorola, Inc.
M/S AZ49-R1209           Internet: Paul_Lambert@email.mot.com
8220 E. Roosevelt Rd.    Phone:    +1-602-441-3646
Scottsdale, Az.          Fax:      +1-602-441-8864
     85257  USA

------

I just checked the Danvers tentative agenda as posted via the IETF
web page - I could only find in instance of an IPSEC meeting (on
Thurs AM).  Is 2.5 hours enough?

Howie