Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipsec-photuris-09.txt

Gentlefolk, I believe this draft to be relatively stable, and to include
the features and editorial comments requested in the past 2 months.

The only significant changes are the new support for passing the moduli
from Responder to Initiator, and adding attributes to more clearly
detail the AH ESP ordering for each security association.

Note that the scenarios and security considerations have been moved to
separate drafts, and that other folks are (hopefully) posting a
user-keying draft.  The nroff difference engine was confused by the
massive deletions, so there are no change bars in this draft.  Please
read every word carefully, and send me your comments.

I request that the WG Chair(s) issue Last Call, as was done for SKIP.

Bill.Simpson@um.cc.umich.edu