Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipsec-photuris-09.txt

>Please stop sending me so much mail. This really getting rediculous. I am
>greatfull that you replied to me but I only need info reguarding fraud or
>computer hacking. If there is a way for you to just send me information on
>the above topics it would be greatlly appreciated.
>Thank you
>Jeffrey  G. Vallese

Mr. Vallese,

1.  Since you obviously don't know the purpose of the list to which you
have subscribed, how it is operated, or the sheer number of people on it,
you should get off.

2.  Since you obviously don't know how to restrict your replies so that
thousands of other people don't receive your personal business, you should
learn.  For that purpose, please consider:

When you want to be added to or removed from a mailing list "foo" at host "bar",
the proper form of address is to "foo-request@bar".  The "-request" suffix
is a widely supported Internet convention for communicating with the list
administrator.  That way, everyone on the list does not get a copy of
personal "administrivia".

Regards, -Rob-

RShirey@BBN.com,   Tel 703-284-4641,  Sec 284-4600,  Fax 284-4777
Robert W. Shirey,  BBN Corporation,  Mail Stop 30/4C, Suite 1200,
1300 North Seventeenth Street, Arlington, Virginia 22209-3801 USA