Re: San Jose Agenda for IPsec

> Everyone,
>
>   Because the IETF Agenda for San Jose is completely full (with a waiting
> list for slots should there be a cancellation !), IPsec only has __1__
> meeting slot in San Jose.  We are on the waiting list should another slot
> open up in future, but I'm told that its very unlikely we will obtain
> a second slot.
>
>   Paul has been accepting agenda requests on the premise that we would
> have two separate meetings in San Jose.  I seriously doubt that we can
> fit in all of the presentations currently proposed at the original time
> lengths that were requested.
>
>   If anyone had requested agenda time but would be willing to give it up
> and use this mailing list instead, please send me and Paul an email
> note volunteering to give up the time.
>
>   As of this minute, I am not sure how tight the schedule will be.  I'll
> be in touch with Paul immediately to try to sort things out somewhat.
> Its looking like it will be a very full meeting agenda in San Jose
> no matter what happens.
>
> Ran
> rja@cisco.com

What about Thurs evening after the IESG Open Plenary that ends at 7pm?
There are no sessons scheduled.  It is not unheard of to run an
evening session 'till 10 or 11pm.  We could break for a hour and then
have a productive 2 or 3 hour session.

		1800-1900  Open Plenary and IESG

Howie

|  Howard Weiss                            phone (410) 381-9400 x201     |
|  SPARTA, Inc.                                  (301) 621-8145 x201 (DC)|
|  9861 Broken Land Parkway, suite 300     fax:  (410) 381-5559          |
|  Columbia, MD 21046                      email: hsw@columbia.sparta.com|