Ottawa IPsec Interoperablity Meeting - Sept 22nd

Request for detail information:

I have received a number of acks.  Timestep and I have discussed logistics
and there are a few items I need:

# of attendees
Postal mailing address
Special equipment (or services) requirements

We wish to have an Aug 26th cutoff for intent to participate, so please get
your acks into me with a subject of OTTAWA IPSEC.

In the past we have provided a handful of Sun systems and SVGA monitors.
We will ATTEMPT to do this again, but I need to get a list.  Also for the
Sun systems, specify the number of interfaces (I assume 2).

We will provide TFTP and DNS servers.  We are also planning on a laserjet
available via LPR.

Robert Moskowitz
Chrysler Corporation
(810) 758-8212