Re: manual keying and IPSEC conformance

[much text to and from Dan McDonald will not be retransmitted here, but
rather paraphrased...]

I want <keying other than ISAKMP> in addition to ISAKMP.

In the vernacular, the <other keying> is called manual keying.  I'd rather
call it OUT OF BAND keying.  This includes:

  humans typing in keys
  other key management schemes
  future IPsec[,++] WG key management schemes

I have implementations where I want "manual" keying.

So I'd rather manual stay, and ISAKMP stay.

I'm speaking mostly V4 but V6 too, sometime.