ISAKMP gateway function

Hi

I've read through ISAKMPv8 and I was wondering if anyone could answer a
question for me.

Does ISAKMP/OAKLEY support the use of a gateway host that negotiates
IPSEC SAs on behalf of other end systems.  For example gateway host A
negotiates an ISAKMP SA (phase 1) with host Z.  Then can host A
negotiate IPSEC SAs on behalf of end systems C, D, and E.  Host A would
then have to provide C, D, and E with the requisite keying material,
etc.
Is this supported by ISAKMP and if so how is this done?
If not, then does this mean that any end system that wants to have an
IPSEC SA with another end system must negotiate directly with that end
system?

Every end system would then have to store and run a copy of ISAKMP.

I appreciate any information you can provide

Sincerely
Michael Giniger