Re: Last Call: Security Architecture for the Internet Protocol to

At 02:12 PM 3/27/98 -0800, Scott G. Kelly wrote:

>I think what you mean to say is that if the bulk of us mind our own
>business the powerful process of microsoft will take over and yet
>another IETF standard will be ignored by microsoft.

this comment is inappropriate on this list.  BTW, there are other vendors
that make comments about this and other parts of the spec.

We are going out to Proposed Standard with the MUSTs, and SHOULDs, and MAYs
as they are.  Field experience over the next fe months MAY result in some
changes as we prepare for Draft Standard.  And IMHBO, only this discussion
on AH is a candidate for such a change.

Robert Moskowitz
ICSA
Security Interest EMail: rgm-sec@htt-consult.com