Re: Last Call: Security Architecture for the Internet Protocol to

Sorry about the last incomplete post - new laptop, no mouse, etc.

I'm following up to add some perspective to my earlier posts on the
complaints that the spec is bloated with unnecessary MUSTS, etc.

Having personally implemented prototypes based upon the last few rounds of
drafts, I can state the following authoritatively: while it may  be
difficult to implement all the MUSTS, it is not impossible. Further, at
least for the ones I've thought carefully about, there is a sound
technical basis for them. If you search the archives, you will find the
arguments upon which they are based. If you can find specific MUST's which
have not been discussed to consensus, these are valid targets. Otherwise,
we should be moving these drafts forward, rather than rehashing old
issues.

Follow-Ups: References: