Re: Last Call: Security Architecture for the Internet Protocol to

    Scott> least for the ones I've thought carefully about, there is a sound
    Scott> technical basis for them. If you search the archives, you will find the
    Scott> arguments upon which they are based. If you can find specific MUST's which
    Scott> have not been discussed to consensus, these are valid targets. Otherwise,

  I wonder if a list of MUSTs, and URLs pointing to archives would be a
useful thing.

   :!mcr!:            |  Sandelman Software Works Corporation, Ottawa, ON
   Michael Richardson |Network and security consulting and contract programming
 Personal: <A HREF="http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/People/Michael_Richardson/Bio.html">mcr@sandelman.ottawa.on.ca</A>. PGP key available.
 Corporate: <A HREF="http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/SSW/">sales@sandelman.ottawa.on.ca</A>.

Follow-Ups: References: