Next IPsec workshop

ICSA in conjunction with IBM are planning the next IPsec workshop.

The date we have been able to get is the week of Oct 26th.  The host is
IBM's AS/400  Endicott group and they will be hosting it at Holiday Inn
Arena, Binghamton, New York.  We are working out the site details.

Why YAW?

CA interoperablity.

participation.  Got a couple items in the works that should be announced
next month.

</paraindent>IPPCP  --  Remote clients, ya know?

Remote client support.

client support and do at least some engineering level work with whatever
direction gets set.

</paraindent>

Complex architecture.

Mobile gateways.  Other nasties.

</paraindent>

And of course new comers and others.

Although non IPsec developers are welcome to come, They should develop a
test plan to help the developers.  Time for this around Chicago time.

Anyway.  That is the date and location.  I will soon be announcing how to
get in touch for reservations and workshop planning.

Robert Moskowitz

ICSA

Security Interest EMail: rgm-sec@htt-consult.com