Re: Policy instantiation/negotiation (was Re: issues with IKE that need resolution)

   From: bmanning@isi.edu
   Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 09:29:42 -0700 (PDT)

   For those of us who were not in Chicago, is this presentation online?

Yes, it's available along with the Chicago IPSEC minutes:

	http://web.mit.edu/tytso/www/ipsec/chicago/lsanchez.ps
	http://web.mit.edu/tytso/www/ipsec/chicago/

(The first is Luis Sanchez's presentation, the second is the draft
version of the Chicago minutes.  Please send any comments on the minutes
soon!  I plan to submit them to the secretariat for publication in the
proceedings on Monday.)

Note that the postscript may cause some versions of ghostview to croak.
I haven't figured out whether this is Microsoft's fault or ghostview's
fault.  Ghostview 3.1 does work, as does viewing the postscript file
using ghostscript directly.  (Why oh why does postscript files generated
by MS-products cause so many problems?  Sigh...)

							- Ted

Follow-Ups: References: