Re: IPSEC and ISAKMP MIBs

> It would be interesting to compare the configuration MIB approach and the IPsec
> policy WG approach. If the latter reaches a consensus on a schema for IPsec policy,
> perhaps the same schema could be represented in multiple ways, as an LDAP database,
> as a textual language, as COPS PIB, as an SNMP MIB, ...?

Jari,

	The IPsec policy configuration document is moving forward in
IPSP. There is already an IPsec PIB document and it derives from the
IPsec configuration data model. The configuration MIB will follow the
same steps. On a separate note, I suggest we move this discussion to
the IPsec Policy mailing list (ipsec-policy@vpnc.org)

Luis