Re: RFC 2401 section 5.2.1

>On Sun, 19 Nov 2000, Richard Draves wrote:
>> a) Do you agree that Mobile IPv6's requirement that AH be used and not ESP
>> is too restrictive?
>Strongly agree.  We'd like to see AH die entirely, and hence are opposed
>to having any other standard demand its continued survival.

	(again this holy war on AH)
	I don't.  if you use transport mode IPsec heavily (unlike today's
	VPN-only situation) how can you protect your header portion?
	since the introduction of IPsec there are so many protocols that rely
	upon the use of IPsec to protect it.  I wonder what is their underlying
	security model.

itojun

Follow-Ups: References: