RE: More MODP Diffie-Hellman groups for IKE

I've implemented them using 40000 + modulus size as the private ID numbers.
I much prefer that to New Group mode. But I agree that there is no reason
why these shouldn't get DOI numbers assigned.

Andrew
Upon closer inspection, I saw that the line
dividing black from white was in fact a shade
of grey. As I drew nearer still, the grey area
grew larger. And then I was enlightened.