Re: How many spd recrds ?

Actually, theoretically, it can be even bigger than that.  You can
imagine a SPD that had multiple entries for each SPI.  Imagine a
system where each SPI implies N SPD rules, because you want to define
rules for, say, each and every port for each and every host out there
on the internet (because each host is _special_).

-derek