Small clarification to the draft-ietf-ipsec-nat-t-ike-02.txt

There is small typo in the draft-ietf-ipsec-nat-t-ike-02.txt.

The Vendor ID hex and the string specified in the
draft-ietf-ipsec-nat-t-ike-02.txt does not match exactly. This is
because when I calculated the md5 hash of the string I accidently
appended newline character to the string. This means that if you are
using the md5 of the string use "draft-ietf-ipsec-nat-t-ike-02\n".
This will give out the hex string given in the document.

If you are using the hex string given in the document there is no need
to do anything. As this string and the hex value of it will change
when the document goes out as an RFC, I don't think we need to issue
new draft just to fix that typo.
--
kivinen@ssh.fi
SSH Communications Security                  http://www.ssh.fi/