Re: apology

I'll take your word for it, but none of "my colleagues" told me so. So,
you will respond to only those who represent their employer's position?
How do you determine that? Probably those who agree with you, represent
their employers! everyone else don't!

I really don't see why we should bring this discussion to a personal level
or a corporate level. Anyway thanks a lot for letting me know what "my
colleages" are thinking about me. Without you being honest, I would have
never known what "my colleagues" are thinking about me and my discussions
on this list. I hope you continue doing this in the future too, and to
everyone on this list. It is really helpful to know the truth.

    chinna

On Thu, 27 Jun 2002, Stephen Kent wrote:

> At 2:28 PM -0700 6/27/02, Chinna N.R. Pellacuru wrote:
> >Steve, unless you are a conspiracy theorist or something, this is pretty
> >much common knowledge. No one represents the corporation cisco, like no
> >one represents bbn. So, people brought this to your attention! Wonder why
> >you think "we" meant cisco and not just people who agree with me. If some
> >one puts out a draft and the author is from cisco, does it mean the
> >proposal is from cisco?!
> >
> >     chinna
> >

> Since it has become clear that most of your colleagues are
> embarrassed by your postings on this list and that you do not
> represent your employer's position in any way, I see no point in
> wasting time responding to your rants.
>
> Steve

__
chinna narasimha reddy pellacuru
"Moral Clarity: Def. When you do it, it is moral relativism, when I do it,
it is the repudiation of moral equivalence."