Re: Another field for traffic selector?

Aside from the question of deferring this, I think there's a larger
question pertaining to whether the spec needs to solve this at all. I've
seen this problem (overlapping address space) solved by using
per-customer tunnels, and static nat'ing the private addresses at either
end when the customers want to interact (extranet scenarios). I really
don't see why everyone's ipsec implementation must be modified to
accommodate someone's aversion to per-customer tunnels.

If I'm missing something, please let me know.

Scott