Dead Peer Detection

Hi All, I was going through Dead Peer Detection version 2. Are there any windows based VPN clients supporting this draft OR version 1 draft? I would like this for my interoperability testing. Thanks in advance, Ravi. -- The views presented in this mail are completely mine. The company is not responsible for whatsoever. ---------- Ravi Kumar CH Rendezvous On Chip (i) Pvt Ltd Hyderabad, India Ph: +91-40-2335 1214 / 1175 / 1184 ROC home page