Re: Comments on draft-ietf-ipsec-rfc2402bis-03.txt based on SEND WG experiences

>> 	even if there's very little use of AH in the community, major change
>> 	to AH that SEND requires would require another IP protocol #, IMHO.
>I'm not sure how significant the changes are, e.g. much of it can be seen
>as the properties of a new algorithm.

	draft-ietf-send-ipsec-00.txt section 7 looks like a totally new protocol
	proposal (not a new algorithm) to me.  AH needs to fall into what is
	defined in RFC2402, and draft-ietf-send-ipsec-00.txt goes far beyond
	what defined in RFC2402.

itojun