Re: [Ipsec] spam

Strangely, yours is the only post my email client thought was that.  It
might be because you actually used the s-word.

Anyway, as has been pointed out before, the letters mostly seem to
originate from legitimate subscribers.  The emails and names can easily
be harvested from web archives and other methods.  Since SMTP is
basically insecure, anyone can pretend to be a list member and send
this stuff to the list.