Critical Mass-Bike rally

Rumour has it that folks with bikes, trikes, rolerblades/skates and boards
will be gathering this friday (as in the last friday of the month), at Minto
Park (on elgin street) at 5:30pm.  a peaceful bike ride will follow, taking
over the streets with enviro/health conscience means...

some folks did it a couple of weeks ago (following the free skool), and more
than 30 folks took a tour of downtown.

i am only passing on a rumour, so show up at 5:30 this friday at Minto Park,
and see what happens.  Please dont e-mail me to ask me any questions, cuz
this is all i know...thanks.  :-) happy riding!