Date: Wed, 02 May 2001 21:09:22 -0500
From: Kathryn Briggs & Terry Tufts <tunes@magma.ca>
Subject: Tree Planting Along The Carp River Saturday May 5th

Hello one more time;

      Know what one of the reasons for the dry weather we're having this
early is?  Along side auto pollution, jet travel and shuttle launches
busting up the ozone layer, A SAD LACK OF FOREST and WATER PROTECTION!

      Once more I'm soliciting anyone who can make it to come on out and
volunteer to do some tree planting along the Carp River to help restore the
shoreline.  If you can't make it, don't feel badly, if you can, it's a lot
of fun and you'll sleep better.

Thanks very much;

Terry Tufts

May 5th the planting will be below the Diefenbunker (in Carp) between 10
and 3. We have 5000 trees to plant so try to come out and bring friends to
help. A shovel, bucket (for water), rubber boots, and a smile are all that
is needed. Hope to see you there.

tunes@magma.ca
www.kathrynbriggs.com
www.TerryTufts.com