[OPIRG-EVENTS] Enron evening postponed - please read

Hello Friends, sadly, we are writing to inform you that the Enron evening
with Darren Puscas has had to be postponed due to an unexpected personal
matter.
We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause you and assure you
that it will be rescheduled.
If you would like us to inform you specifically of this event, please send
us an email with
"rescheduled enron evening" in the subject heading.
Thank you  and again, many apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
Lisa

Critical thinking for over 30 years
Now on the world wide web
join us at http://www.octopusbooks.org