[OPIRG-EVENTS] Friday 26th of april: Critical Mass

Apologies for late notice... just remember, it's always on the last
friday of every month.

Critical Mass
Friday 26th of april 2002, 5:30 pm
Near the fountain of Confederation Park
(Confederation Park is at the corner of Laurier & Elgin)

At Critical Masses, people gather together to ride through the city
using sustainable methods of transportation, mostly cycling but also
skateboarding, rollerblades, etc. There is no particular goal, only to
have fun. "There are as many goals and philosophies as there are riders.
Each individual comes with his or her own idea of what it's all about,
and the sum of these makes up the Mass." Many come to promote
sustainable means of transportation.

--
"My new favorites are those with flags sticking out of their SUV
windows. If we didn't need so much Mideast oil for these losers' mobile