[OPIRG-EVENTS] may 25: Solidarity On The Front Lines panel discussion

Solidarity On The Front Lines:
A discussion on Diversity of Tactics

Saturday, May 25, 2002
Free Dinner: 5:30pm
Discussion:  7:00pm

Featuring:

John Clarke - Ontario Coalition Against Poverty (OCAP)
Jaggi Singh - Convergence des luttes anti-capitalistes (CLAC)
Lisa Freeman - Anti-Capitalist Community Action (ACA)
and more ....

FREE ADMISSION and FREE DINNER!

As part of the "Take the Capital!" Northeast Regional Consulta,
which will see activists from all over this part of North America
converging on Ottawa to finalize plans for anti-G8 actions in June,
we welcome everyone to participate in a discussion about Solidarity
and Strategy On the Front Lines.

What do we mean by support for a Diversity of Tactics?  How does it
work?  How do we strengthen solidarity between groups that use different
tactics and strategies?  What does real, working solidarity look like?
Come together to talk about all this and more ...

FREE DINNER (courtesty of the G-Spot!)
5:30pm-7:00pm
Lower Terrace - between Morissett Hall (Library) and Thompson Residence
University of Ottawa
Ottawa, Ontario
(see the map: www.uottawa.ca/map/)

PANEL and DISCUSSION
7:00pm
Montpetit Hall
125 University
room 202 (Auditorium DeCelles)
University of Ottawa
Ottawa, Ontario
(see the map:  www.uottawa.ca/map/)

Brought to you by the good folx at Anti-Capitalist Community
Action.  Call (613) 565 3776 for more info, or email
octoteam@magma.ca.

Part of the "Take the Capital!" Northeast Regional Consulta
For more info on either the Consulta or the "Take the Capital!"
Campaign, contact:

takethecapital@tao.ca
www.takethecapital.net
613-788-3310 (messages only)