[OPIRG-EVENTS] Seminar on Vegetarianism Monday June 10th 7 p.m.

The Ottawa Group of the Sierra Club Eastern Canada Chapter holds
periodic issue meetings.  Next week's issues meeting will be about
"The
Health and Environmental Benefits of a Vegetarian Diet" and George
Wilson will be presenting.

The meeting will be at the 'Y" on Argyle at 7pm, Monday June 10th.
Further info follows in the exchange below: