Re: [E-CARM] PKI, CAs, TTPs &c.

Lynn,

	the scenario you describe below sounds like what
SPKI covers by having an ACL (this time at the bank) that
directly empowers a public key.  There are no certificates
in such an operation, unless you consider the ACL entry
to be a kind of certificate (one that has no issuer
and doesn't need to be signed).  Did I interpret
your design correctly?

 - Carl