Re: Another field for traffic selector?

Okay, I think I understand a bit better now. In the case where customers
don't have access to one another's networks, you will not want (or need)
to nat traffic. However, I think Sankar's point is an important one: the
provider must strictly control the boxes at both ends, or else you lose
the access controls provided by ipsec, and are open to spoofing attacks.
As an aside, I believe that some vendors support a "virtual router"
concept which might permit the tunnels to be handled independently, but
I'm not sure if this would work for your scenario or not.

Scott